11:30 p.m., Oct. 25)
fire displaces Navan family
family of four has been displaced after a fire caused
an estimated $325,000 in damage to their home on Trim
Road near Navan.
crews were called to the residence at 3321 Trim Rd. just
after supper on Thursday night. The blaze started in the
basement and quickly moved to the attic where it caused
extensive damage to the roof..
couple lives in the home with their two children. No one
was hurt in the blaze.
story was made possible thanks to their generous support
of our local business
to Front Page